Garbage Disposal Rules（ごみ捨てのルール）
Garbage disposal stations in Kanazawa are managed by people from the neighborhood association.
Dispose of your household garbage according to the following rules:
- Separate your rubbish carefully.
- Put your rubbish out for collection by 8:30am on the designated day.
- Place your rubbish at a designated collection point (“gomi station”).
- Put your burnable rubbish and landfill rubbish in Kanazawa City Designated Garbage Bags and place them at a gomi station.
- Please do not take other people's rubbish home with you.
When registering as a resident in Kanazawa, there is a multi-language pamphlet about rubbish sorting and collection called “Household Rubbish Sorting and Collection”. Please also check the day and time for collection.
【Inquiries】Garbage Reduction Promotion Section Tel:076-220-2302
Furniture and electrical appliances cannot be disposed of at garbage disposal stations.There is a charge for their disposal.
See the “How to Sort and Dispose of Household Garbage” guide for details and contact the Door-to-Door Collection Center.
【Inquiries】Door-to-door Collection Center Tel:076-221-0530 Open:9am~6pm
Kanazawa City Garbage Separation App（（金沢市公式ごみ分別アプリ 5474（ゴミナシ）APP））
You will find garbage separation information, garbage collection information, notification, and various information in the app.
Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Indonesian and Thai
How to Sort and Dispose of Household Waste（家庭ごみ分け方・出し方）
Kanazawa Seibu Environmental Energy Center（金沢市西部環境エネルギーセンター）